Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialist
Cobalt is a medical charity pioneering innovation in medical imaging diagnosis by investing in equipment, integrated research and education to improve outcomes for patients now and in the future. We deliver advanced diagnostic imaging services across the country to the NHS and private sector through our imaging centres in Cheltenham and Birmingham and a fleet of mobile MRI and CT scanners.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate digital marketing professional to manage digital marketing operations for the charity.
What’s the job?
This exciting new role, based at our head office in Cheltenham, will involve the day-to-day management and delivery of engaging, well-designed, digital marketing campaigns and material in line with the strategy throughout all our digital marketing channels. This will include the development of the charity’s website and social media channels, including writing accurate and impactful content, using eye-catching imagery.
This post is based on 30 core working hours per week.
What are the key areas of responsibility for the job?
- Writing engaging, relevant and impactful content for all marketing channels
- Managing social media channels and website in an accurate and timely manner in line with the current PR strategy
- Optimising paid search and paid social campaigns
- Keeping abreast of developments in all clinical departments to ensure our content reflects the latest developments of the business as they unfold
- Leading campaigns across the marketing mix with a digital focus
- Driving positive press releases and promotional activity through the channels
- Driving and analysing website traffic, maintaining our relationship with our SEO agency to maximise opportunities
- Produce creative artwork and designs for use on web, social media and print
- Develop the website and social media channels to improve content and user experience
- Creation of marketing materials and content within brand guidelines
- Providing analysis and recommendations for improvement
- Liaising with the Fundraising Team to support their web and social media content
What are the skills and experience needed for the job?
- Significant experience of working in a paid digital marketing role
- A relevant degree of higher education qualification is desirable
- A good standard of education to A-level essential
- Demonstrable experience of writing and producing creative digital communications including social media and online advertising
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven track record of managing and developing websites
- High level of professionalism
About the benefits and rewards
- Competitive salary matched to your skills and experience
- Great working environment
- Company salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 27 days holiday plus public holidays rising with service (pro rata)
- Life assurance cover at 4 x annual salary
- Support for professional and personal wellbeing
- Employee benefits programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car allowance for eligible roles
- Complementary healthcare benefit scheme
- Service recognition
For an informal conversation or to find out more before making an application contact:
Charlotte Morris, Communications Manager
Tel: 01242 535903
Closing date for applications Monday 28th September 2020
Please upload your CV and application form and supply us with a cover note in the box below stating which job you are applkying for. Please note some applications also require a qualification certificate which can also be uploaded below.