Need a scan?
Find all the information you need here
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent patient care. We have tried to include as much useful information as possible within these pages, however if you are unable to find the answer you need, please do give us a call on 0800 138 7201 and one of our friendly Bookings Team members will be glad to help you.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO ISOLATE YOUR HOUSEHOLD AND STAY AT HOME if you or anyone in your household has a high temperature and/or continuous cough – even if it is mild
- Everyone in your household must stay at home for 14 days and keep away from others.
- Go to NHS.UK to check your symptoms and follow the specialist medical advice.
- Only call NHS 111 if you can’t get online or your symptoms worsen.
- Protect older people and those with existing health conditions by avoiding contact.
- Please DO NOT attend your appointment, if you are symptomatic as per the above
PLEASE NOTE - We are asking patients to bring a maximum of one visitor with them and only if absolutely necessary. We are also discouraging visitors from waiting within the waiting room during scans, to reduce the risk to themselves, other patients and our staff - thank you.
Become a Friend of Cobalt
By joining Friends of Cobalt we will send you a welcome pack about the work we do.
You will receive the Cobalt newsletter about the work of Cobalt three times a year and information about special events and updates on our latest projects.
Our Friends are our ambassadors and help to promote Cobalt's continued success and growth. Membership is FREE and any way you are able to help is gratefully appreciated.
Have a look around our Imaging Centre in Cheltenham
Use our interactive tour to visit the patient areas at Cobalt Imaging Centre, Cheltenham