Your appointment at Cobalt
It is easy to arrange a scan at Cobalt, just follow these simple steps.
- Ask your doctor, physiotherapist or other medical professional for a referral to Cobalt Imaging Centre
- They will contact us on your behalf with all of your details
- We will then contact you to arrange a convenient time for your scan
- We will ask you at this stage whether you have private medical insurance*, if you are paying for yourself, or if your scan is to provide information to support a legal claim.
- Please note that children need to be accompanied at all times and are not permitted in the clinical areas, therefore if you have to bring your child to your appointment, you will also need to bring a responsible adult to look after them whilst you have your scan.
We will provide you with all the information you need prior to your visit, including any special instructions required to prepare for your particular scan, what to bring on the day and how to find us.
*Please note that we have specially negotiated Service Level Agreements in place with all major healthcare insurance companies, these incorporate agreed reporting turnaround times and priority reserved slots which may mean that the rates charged to them could differ from our self-pay rates.