Cobalt Projects and Partnerships
Your support helps
- Cobalt sees 65,000 patients seen each year, 97% rate their care as excellent or very good.
- Breast cancer screening, Cobalt provides ultra high field MRI scans to support the diagnosis of cancer.
- Provide funding for a specialist nursing post for Teenagers and Young Adults with cancer.
- Support for the early diagnosis of dementia in partnership with the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust and two specialist nursing posts within the Fritchie Dementia Centre, in Cheltenham.
- Cobalt to participate in Oncology and dementia research on a local, national and international basis.
- Cobalt to work in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham to provide state-of-the-art MRI scans for patients involved in research; this includes specialties such as neurology, liver, oncology and cardiology.
- Provide training and education to medical professionals.
We are grateful to The Clive and Sylvia Richards Charity for being our principal supporter.
In addition we would like to express our thanks to the following trusts who supported our ITM project.
This is a vital MRI research facility at The Institute of Translational Medicine at Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham:
Charles Irving Charitable Trust
Renishaw Charities Commission
R J Shaw Trust
Spirax Sarco Charitable Trust
Susanna Peake Charitable Trust
The Albert Hunt Trust
The Ardwick Trust
The Basil Samuel Charitable Trust
The Bernard Piggott Charitable Trust
The Charles Irving Charitable Trust
The Dent Brocklehurst Family Charitable Trust
The E. F. Bulmer Benevolent Fund
The Eveson Trust
The Eranda Foundation
The Gordon Gray Trust
The Honourable Company of Gloucestershire
The Hobson Charity Ltd
The Misses Barrie Charitable Trust
The P F Charitable Trust
The Pink Ribbon Foundation
The Rowlands Trust
The R V J Cadbury Trust
The Saintbury Trust
The Stella Symons Charitable Trust
The Summerfield Trust
W. E. D. Charitable Trust