Cobalt Projects and Partnerships
Your support helps
- Cobalt sees 65,000 patients seen each year, 97% rate their care as excellent or very good.
- Breast cancer screening, Cobalt provides ultra high field MRI scans to support the diagnosis of cancer.
- Provide funding for a specialist nursing post for Teenagers and Young Adults with cancer.
- Support for the early diagnosis of dementia in partnership with the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust and two specialist nursing posts within the Fritchie Dementia Centre, in Cheltenham.
- Cobalt to participate in Oncology and dementia research on a local, national and international basis.
- Cobalt to work in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham to provide state-of-the-art MRI scans for patients involved in research; this includes specialties such as neurology, liver, oncology and cardiology.
- Provide training and education to medical professionals.
We are grateful to The Clive and Sylvia Richards Charity for being our principal supporter.
In addition we would like to express our thanks to the following trusts who support our work:
The Eranda Foundation
The Bernard Piggott Charitable Trust
The Rowlands Trust
The P F Charitable Trust
The Eveson Trust
The Gordon Gray Trust
Spirax Sarco Charitable Trust
The Saintbury Trust
The Summerfield Trust
Susanna Peake Charitable Trust
R J Shaw Trust
The Misses Barrie Charitable Trust
Wotton-under-Edge Town Council
Charles Irving Charitable Trust
We are also grateful to our anonymous donors.