Our fundraising promise
Giving in confidence
We are committed to the highest standards. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator. We do not stop people in the street and we do not make cold calls. There has been a lot in the news recently about national charities and poor practice. Our Fundraising Promise to you:
- We are honest, open and clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- We respect your decisions about whether, how and when you would like to make a gift and indeed if you wish to cease giving.
- We will listen to your feedback and if you would like to suggest improvements please contact us.
- We never sell or swap your details with any third parties.
- We will keep your information securely and in accordance with data protection guidelines.
As a small charity our valued supporters are vital to our on-going success.
When you submit one of our online forms, you agree to us recording your details on our database, so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us. We will contact you from time to time by your preferred method (phone, email or post) to keep you up to date with your support helps Cobalt and our plans for the future. Your details will be kept securely and only shared with the suppliers or partners who work on our behalf. We never sell or swap your details with any third parties.
If you would prefer us not to use your details in this way, you can email email@example.com, telephone 01242 535922, or write to us at Fundraising Department, Linton House, Thirlestaine Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7AS.