Our appeals and see how your support helps
Read all about the projects we invest in here from exciting research partnerships through to the training and education of medical professionals.
How your support helps
- We carry out scans for over 75,000 patients each year.
- We work very closely with Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust to support breast cancer screening services, by providing ultra high field MRI scans to support the diagnosis of cancer.
- We contribute to oncology and dementia research on a local, national and international basis.
- We provide training and education to medical professionals, attracting delegates from all over the world to programmes delivered by local,national and international leaders in their field.
- We fund a specialist nursing post for Teenagers and Young Adults with cancer. Megan Willsher Cobalt's TYA Nurse, provides specialist support for these patients.
- We support the early diagnosis of dementia in partnership with the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust. Read more on their website here.
- We fund two specialist nursing posts within the Fritchie Dementia Centre, in Cheltenham.
- We work in partnership with University Hospitals Birmingham to provide state-of-the-art MRI scans for patients involved in research; this includes specialties such as neurology, liver, oncology and cardiology.
To find out more about these projects please click here.